Meet The Team
We are a dedicated team which strives to provide success to our clients in regards to all their accountancy needs. Our team is very close-knit and ensures that a unified support is provided to you whenever you need it. With expertise covering all aspects of accountancy, taxation and business advisory services, we are well placed to take a holistic view to planning for the future as well dealing with specific matters.
FCA CTA TEP MCSI
Khalid is a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and Chartered Accountant (FCA) having found Hadleys & Co in 2001. He has over 25 years of professional experience in accounting, auditing, taxation, probate, financial advisory and business development. He offers proactive tax advice to his diverse range of clients. Previously, he has worked for Coutts & Co and top 20 national accountancy practices such as Wilkins Kennedy and Saffery Champness.
His specialities include, but are not limited to, buy-to-let incorporation; tax planning for property landlords and HMRC tax investigations including COP8 and COP9. In addition, he advises on all aspects of taxes, audits of limited companies, SME’s and charities. Khalid has conducted audits of companies which are listed on the emerging markets. Furthermore, he has assisted many firms of chartered accountants, solicitors, IFAs and high net worth individuals and families in their tax and succession planning.
Khalid prides himself on providing clear, logical and understandable solutions to client’s tax planning and financial needs. His objectives are to provide bespoke tax planning and build long-lasting relationships with his clients and their families which allow him to assist clients in achieving their personal financial objectives.
Khalid’s many areas of expertise include:
- Tax efficient group structure for companies for corporation tax, no gain/no loss and VAT planning
- Tax efficient demerger and hive out of assets from corporate structures
- Buy-to-let properties incorporation and various capital gains tax planning for BTL landlords
- Tax planning for limited companies and high net worth individuals using business assets disposal relief
- HMRC tax investigations for individuals and companies
- Charities audit, gift aid and charities registrations with Charity Commission and HMRC
He regularly lectures in professional seminars and appears on a weekly live TV program providing his views on a diverse range of taxation matters including: Trusts, Wills, LPAs, Probate and changes to UK Budget.
Qualifications, Memberships and Regulatory Bodies:
- FCA-Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- CTA-Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- TEP-Full Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- MCSI-Associate of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Probate license from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Khalid is married with 3 children who keep him pretty busy. He does, however, find time to watch cricket and keeps fit with regular visits to his local gym!